Hacienda de Mita, Punta Mita, Mexico
3 br, 4.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
2 King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
45 minute drive to grocery store
50 minute drive to town
Shared pool , Whirl pool spa
Alfresco dining, 4 CD player, Central air conditioning, 4 DVD player, Outdoor furniture, Satellite television , 4 TV, Washer, Wireless Internet Access
Set within a pristine tropical environment, this singular community within Punta Mita has been created in perfect harmony with its surroundings. Calm, serenity and privacy are just of few of the elements that define this exclusive location, bordered by the exquisite beaches and tropical landscape of Mexico’s Pacific Coast. The Condo Margarita beachfront upper level community integrates modern, functional design with a traditional Mexican look. Spacious areas both within and without each residential unit are a hallmark of Hacienda de Mita.
Take a dip into the bubbles of the jetted tub and let your muscles relax from all the adventures of the day. With all sorts of amenities including air conditioning, TV, DVD player and Internet access, as well as Bvlgari and Molton Brown toiletries, you will be at the lap of luxury at Condo Margarita. With wheelchair accessibility, this villa is perfect for individuals with limited mobility. Daily housekeeping and concierge services keep this villa pristine and accommodating throughout your stay.
Wicker furniture lines the rooms at this luxury villa, providing a beach vibe with an elegant flair. Bask in the aromas of the fully equipped kitchen as the culinary geniuses in the group prepare a delectable meal. Mahogany wood accents and modern chandeliers bring together the dining room, perfect for any intimate meal, dinner party or special announcement. Stare out at the ocean views and let paradise captivate!
With a total of three fabulous bedrooms, this villa can accommodate up to eight guests. Each bedroom includes king or queen sized bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, air conditioning, ceiling fan and TV. Relax in canopy beds with intricate Mexican prints adorning your bed.
With some of the best sport fishing around Hacienda de Mita, you might just come home with trophy sized black, blue and striped marlin, yellow fin tuna, sailfish, dorado or rooster fish. With endless options including golfing, kayaking, boogie boarding, horse back riding, leisurely strolls on the beach or just relaxing under a beach palapa, you’ll find the oasis of your heart’s desires at Condo Margarita.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, TV
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Wheelchair accessible
- Central air conditioning
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Washer / Dryer
- Bulgari/Molton Brown toiletries
- Shared pool
- Jetted tub
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco Dining
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Lounge chairs
STAFF & SERVICES Included
- Daily housekeeping
- Access to the Punta Mita Resident's Club
- Concierge services
- Preferential tee Times and a special green fee rate
At Extra Cost (advance notice required)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Spa services
- Babysitting services
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking inside villa
- Security deposit is one night's rental
- 500 m to town
- 1 KM to Golf (on site)
- 1 KM to Tennis (on site)
- 1 KM to clinic (on site)
- 20 KM to Hospital
- 45 KM to Puerto Vallarta International Airport
Guests may have access to the golf, tennis and restaurants during certain seasons only.
- Sport Fishing: This area has some of the best sport fishing in the world. It is home to trophy sized black, blue, and striped marlin, yellow fin tuna, sailfish, dorado, rooster fish and more. Local charters are available
- Snorkeling: Charter a boat to the beautiful Marietas Islands where you can snorkel in the warm waters and see numerous species of colorful reef fish, sea turtles, manta rays and more. These islands are also home to several endangered species of birds, including the Blue Footed Boobie seen in only two other areas of the world
- Surfing: Punta Mita is a surfer’s paradise with over 30 excellent breaks around the point. The local surf shops can help you with your rental needs as well as provide lessons. Boats are available to take you to the ideal surf spots
- Other Activities: Include golf, kayaking, boogie boarding, horse back riding, leisurely strolls on the beach, or just relax under a beach palapa with a margarita or cold beer